Magpul’s new MOE PR Carbine Stock is an inexpensive, minimalist stock that doesn’t skimp on features for your precision AR. It incorporates features found on the company’s higher-end precision stocks. It’s got a flat front section to grab and a broad flat section on the bottom that’ll sit nicely on a shooting bag.
Other features include a sloping cheek weld that combines a slim profile with user comfort, and a non-slip, rubber butt-pad that increases impact protection and allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit with body armor. With an M-LOK slot molded into the rear of the stock, shooters can attach a sling using the slot as a footman’s loop or by adding the an M-Lok QD Sling Mount.
- Minimalist, lightweight design
- Support-hand rest on front strap to minimize movement
- Bottom support acts as a bag rider for shooting rests
- CTR Cheek Riser compatible (for firearms without a rear-operating charging handle)
- M-LOK slot for QD Sling Mount/footman’s loop
- BLK/FDE/ODG; all colors coming soon (Spring, 2024).
- MSRP: $44.95