The Strike Modular Chassis (SMC) – BRAVO for SIG Sauer P320 by Strike Industries is a new lite version of their modular P320 (SMC Alpha) chassis developed with user feedback and offered at a fraction of the Alpha’s price.
The new SMC Bravo is made of Polymer Extreme which is durable and lightweight — intended to receive P320 FCU’s and slides to complete the entire ensemble. This time around users can fully utilize their P320 optic-ready slides to effortlessly install their red dot sights. In terms of upgraded features, SI says the Bravo’s ergonomics have improved with a textured grip which now includes a built-in flared magwell to assist with quick and smooth reloads.
The optional Ambidextrous Side Charging Handle with a Slide Cover Mount for the P320 is also compatible, so Bravo users can decide which side they want to rack the slide with. This chassis also accepts a wider array of P320 magazines. Users will also enjoy the integrated gas pedal above the Picatinny rail that helps fight muzzle flip and allows faster follow-up shots.
Derived from the SMC Alpha, the Bravo remains consistent as it comes with the SMC Rear Module Backstrap molded onto the new chassis as one solid piece. It offers users rear ambidextrous QD sockets and a Picatinny rail mount, perfect for attaching various accessories like the Strike Dual Folding Stock/Brace. The ambi QD sockets in the rear can be used with slings and can even have a lanyard or paracord strung through it for easy access from storage.
- Ambi QD sockets at the rear w/ loop-thru design so its possible to loop a lanyard or paracord
- Built-in magwell for better magazine feeding
- Flat magazine hole opening; this make the grip module able to use more different types of P320 magazines
- Works with Ambidextrous Side Charging Handle with Slide Cover Mount
- Extended picatinny rail located at front bottom of chassis and on Rear Module Backstrap for accessories
- Compatible with optional Spare Magazine Holder for SIG SAUER P320 with SI Modular Magazine Release
- SMC Bravo for SIG SAUER P320 uses SIG SAUER P320 OEM fitment takedown lever and P320 magazine release, SI Modular Magazine Release is pre-assembled and included