We’re looking forward to the promised release of Holosun’s new EPS (Enclosed Pistol Sight) and EPS Carry pistol reflex optics. They were announced back at SHOT 2022 and have yet to hit the market. But, we’re told they should be out in the wild shortly.
While the EPS and EPS Carry optics provide essentially the same performance and features, their dimensions are different. Coming in a 7075-aluminum black anodized housing at 1.4 oz with a 0.90 x 0.63 window size, the EPS is a full-size pistol reflex sight. The EPS features the lowest deck height on the market, which allows a user to employ standard height iron sights along with the reflex sight. Even though they are similar, the EPS Carry uses the same 7075-aluminum black anodized housing design while weighing 1.23 oz and employing a 0.77 x 0.58 window. The EPS Carry is designed for use with carry or compact-size pistols.
Both variations are available with green (540nm) LED with a 2 MOA dot reticle. The EPS/EPS Carry is parallax-free with unlimited eye relief in an aspheric glass lens and with zero distortion. Each sight contains a CR1620 battery, providing up to 50,000 hours of continuous use. There are eight daylight and four night vision-compatible intensity settings. Essential for a carry pistol, both options possess shake awake technology with last setting recall paired with Holosun’s trademarked Solar Failsafe.
Both versions are IPX8 certified water- and dust-proof. The reticle has a travel range of +/- 30 MOA, and each windage or elevation adjustment is 1.5 MOA per click. All EPS models utilize the Holosun “K” series footprint to make fitting straightforward.
Holosun has maintained its tradition of providing useful and high-quality optics. With the surge in the pistol market for defensive carry and competition, the EPS and EPS Carry comfortably fill both rolls and make cross-training painless. Holosun provides a limited lifetime warranty on the EPS and EPS Carry.
- Holosun “K” series footprint
- Solar Failsafe
- Shake Awake Technology with last setting recall
- Available in red or green
- CR1620 Battery
- Up to 50,000 hours of continuous use
- Reticle Brightness: 8 Daylight & 4 Night Vision Compatible Settings
- 2 MOA Dot
- Parallax Free with Unlimited Eye Relief
- Multi-coated lens
- IPX8 water and dust-proof
- Aspherical Glass Lens with Zero Distortion
- Window Size: 0.90 x 0.63 (EPS) or 0.77 x 0.58 (EPS Carry)
- Body Dimensions: 1.62 x 1.19 x 0.99in (EPS) or 1.62 x 1.07 x 0.95in (EPS Carry)
- Weight: 1.4 oz (EPS) or 1.23 oz (EPS Carry)
- MSRP: $435.28 – 458.81 (Red – Green)
- URL: Holosun.com