Looking for a modular chassis for your P320? Check out Strike Industry’s new SMC-ALPHA for the SIG Sauer P320. It provides 20 or more firearm configurations, allowing you to set up your pistol any way you like. Simply insert a P320 fire control unit (9mm/.357SIG/.40S&W), along with a complete slide assembly and your favorite SMC accessories and you’re ready to go.
It’s machined from 6061-T6 aluminum, making it sturdier and more durable than polymer competitors. The SMC Standard length is designed to work with the full-size P320 4.7in slide and barrel. When used with a carry or compact P320 3.9” slide and barrel, the SMC chassis’ dust cover will overhang the muzzle. (Using the SMC Standard with a P320 3.6in slide and barrel is not recommended.)
Included in the box is an ambidextrous side charging handle with slide cover mount so an SMC-equipped P320 can be racked from either side of the slide. The SMC rear module backstrap is pre-installed, giving you rear ambidextrous QD sockets and a rear Picatinny rail mount to attach accessories. The SMC Multi-Optic Mount allows you to use just about any mini red dot sight (MRDS). It’s compatible with optics that use footprints from C-More, Leupold DeltaPoint Pro, Docter/Noblex, Trijicon RMR, Shield Sight and all SIG Sauer open reflex sights. The SMC chassis and optional it’s optional spare magazine holder both include the SI Modular Magazine Release.
- Included Ambidextrous Side Charging Handle with Slide Cover Mount
- Works with SMC Rear Module Backstrap (included) and can be configured as a conventional P320 grip module with optional SMC LITE Backstrap (sold separately)
- SMC Multi-Optic Mount (Footprints: C-More, DeltaPoint Pro, Docter/Noblex, RMR, Shield and all SIG SAUER Open Reflex Sights)
- Ambidextrous QD sockets located on SMC Rear Module Backstrap
- Picatinny rail located at front bottom of chassis and on Rear Module Backstrap for accessories
- Optional to use Spare Magazine Holder for SIG SAUER P320 with SI Modular Magazine Release is included
- SMC ALPHA for SIG SAUER P320 (Standard) uses SIG SAUER P320 OEM fitment takedown lever and P320 magazine release, SI Modular Magazine Release is pre-assembled and included
- Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum, sturdier and more durable than polymer