The new Magpul DT Carbine Stock is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16/M4 carbines (or comparable platforms) equipped with Mil-Spec profile receiver extensions. It merges the best features of the SL and CTR product lines with its new dual tensioning technology, which provides greater strength and security for a more rugged and stable platform that’s easy to adjust.
The new Dual Tension system produces additional tension on the buffer tube, providing extra-tight lockup on the buffer tube to minimize movement between the stock’s lock pin and receiver extension. The result is a stock that is significantly more durable, reliable, and easier to adjust.
Features brought from our SL and the CTR stock lines include a non-slip butt-pad matching the footprint of the SL line with the CTR’s optimized curvature and CTR Cheek Riser compatibility. This new DT stock also sports an ambidextrous adjustment lever, a rotation-limiting QD sling mount, and a 1.25” footman’s loop.
- New LOP-adjustment Dual Tension locking system improves ease of adjustment while securing LOP placement, limiting secondary movements, and improving durability
- Ambidextrous adjustment lever
- Newly designed non-slip butt pad
- Ambidextrous rotation-limiting QD sling mount
- 1.25” footman’s loop sling mount slot
- Compatible with CTR cheek risers
- MSRP: $64.95; Black (shipping now)/FDE (shipping later)/ODG (shipping later)