Smith & Wesson introduces the new M&P M2.0 Compact Optics-Ready Spec Series Pistol Kit.
Born from evolutions in the professional and shooting enthusiast markets, the M&P Spec Series line advances with its third iteration. The newest edition places emphasis on delivering a package that is ideal for those looking to hone their skills and push their limits. The new Spec Series pistol comes complete with co-witness sights and a 4.6-inch threaded barrel, making it an optimal choice for suppressed shooting. Also included is our C.O.R.E. system, designed to give the user the ability to mount their preferred handgun optic to maintain accuracy and proficiency when firing. The inclusion of two 23-round 9mm magazines means less time reloading and more time practicing. The additional 15-round magazine trims down the overall size of the new Spec Series and allows for a more concealable package. The M&P Spec Series kit includes an M&P knife that features a 4-inch blade with an overall length of 9 inches and a collectable M&P Spec Series challenge coin. The MSRP on this limited-edition Spec Series Pistol Kit is $799.
- M&P 9 M2.0 4.6-inch Bull Shark Gray Cerakote finish
- 3-Dot Tall Sights
- Two 23-Round 9mm magazines and one flush-fit 15-round magazine
- M2.0 flat face trigger for consistent finger placement that allows for more accurate shot placement.
- Laser engraved “M&P Spec Series” logo on barrel
- Picatinny-style rail
- Forward slide serrations
- Optics mounting plates included
- Includes M&P folding knife and challenge coin
- Custom Fit Plastic Case